My insides hurt!

JRichey
on 5/18/11 6:18 pm - IN
This is day three of my intestines hurting. I've used the bathroom but even drinking water hurts. I've taken gasX and tums with no relief, what could be wrong?

JR
Price S.
on 5/18/11 9:34 pm - Mills River, NC
Early out, I don't think it is that uncommon.  Are you walking?  Getting your fluids in?  Sometimes warm liquid instead of cold is better.Some folks have problems with plain water but can do water with some lemon or crystal light.  If it continues, call your surgeon just to be sure.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

JRichey
on 5/18/11 9:35 pm - IN
 I am two years out and two weeks out of Thyroid Cancer surgery. I will call my surgeon today as my regular MD is out of the office today.

JR
Price S.
on 5/18/11 9:42 pm - Mills River, NC
opps, I missed that.  Yes, call your Dr.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

immafatgirl
on 5/19/11 4:54 am - KY
have you not had any problems this two years until your thyroid surgery?
doesnt make much since for you to be hurting like that after all this time. you couldve maye pulled a muscle. of course im no dr or an expert for that matter . but just try to think positive, may be something non-serious. but i would recheck with my dr. if it became to bothersome before you could get in. id go to the E.R. take care of yourself .
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views