Insurance Approval!!!! T.G.I.F.!!!

JessieRae
on 5/27/11 1:28 am - NY
As the title says, I was approved for surgery today! It took only 2 days to be approved! Thank you Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield! I was so nervous that I wouldn't be approved before my scheduled RNY surgery on June 20. This has been a very quick process compared to other stories I have read...I had my first consultation with my surgeon Christine Ren on March 18...and now 3 months later I will be having the surgery. I'm only 21 years old but I am in desperate need of this...or else I don't know how much my health will suffer within the next 5 to 10 years. I thought I would share this great news =)
Holly O.
on 5/27/11 1:41 am - Bradenton, FL
Awesome!!  I am having my surgery June 15th, and you know my insurance through Tricare Prime was very fast too!! Such a blessing indeed!!  Enjoy your long weekend, Memorial Day!!

Holly

cajungirl
on 5/27/11 1:42 am
Congrats!

Your surgery date will be here soon.  Keep reading, take pictures and your measurements.  When you hit your stalls the inches melt away, seeing them disappear is amazing.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

psx chelly
on 5/27/11 2:22 am

Wow!  Awesome!  congrats to you!

PS: Im sure you already read posts on here... but it will be a tough journey at first, but it will soon be okay.

Graceful1969
on 5/27/11 3:55 am
Congrats!  I was also approved in two days!  Thinking it was gonna take weeks.  Now I'm just waiting on my surgery date. 
Patti Johnson
on 5/27/11 7:15 am - Mooers, NY
Congratulations !  I had to do monthly meetings with Dr's. nutritionists , etc, for 6 months. But mmy surgery is next Thursday! Good luck to you  and enjoy the rest of your new life!
  Patti Surgery date June 2,2011
BW -242 SW-219 CW-204 Goal - 120            
(deactivated member)
on 5/27/11 7:16 am
im jealous! haha...i'm waiting on my insurance approval myself hopefully soon! so excited for you!!! hopefully we will get our surgeries around the same time!! good luck on your journey!!
Most Active