Tommorow is my big day....

KM724
on 6/5/11 1:19 am
I go in tommorow for my RNY. I am so excited but I am mostle just scared and nervous now. I'm praying to God that it will be done laproscopic and not open. Plz pray for me everyone

Mommy to the 3 most beautiful little boys in the world...... This is all for you guys (:
HW 311  SW 298  CW 255  GW 180

shellb58
on 6/5/11 1:37 am - WA
Good Luck! If you are really nervous have the anestisist give you something to relaxe you. I did and it knocked me out and I don't remember anything. It was great.
shelley veturis            
2teachall
on 6/5/11 2:09 am - NY
I feel for you I am 10 days out today and doing well. I was very excited to have it done but the nerves were so apparent.  I hope your surgery is early in the day so you dont have alot od waiting. Mine was very early and I was grateful for that.  Just remember to walk, walk walk......  It was not as bad as I thought it would be.
KM724
on 6/5/11 8:53 am
hey 2teach..... i have to be at the hospital at 730am. which is ok i guess but i wont be my docs first patient unfortunatelly. ughhh, i wish i was. i will hate it if i have to sit there and wait. I'm so happy for u that everything is going well. (:

Mommy to the 3 most beautiful little boys in the world...... This is all for you guys (:

losing-jennifer
on 6/5/11 2:18 am
My big day tomorrow too! Praying for us!
Jen
HW 254  SW 242  CW 148
**Down 106 pounds from highest weight!**

KM724
on 6/5/11 8:54 am
jennifer...... i cant believe it, it came up so quick. praying for us 2!

heavnlyblueyes
on 6/5/11 2:21 am - Milwaukee, WI
 Congratulations!  I'm 5 days out and everything has gone very well for me.  I think the nerves and fear is for the unexpected.  That's what your doc n nurses are for.  If you're not sure about something ask.  They will give you goals and guidelines to follow to keep you progressing.  Listen to your body, if something doesn't feel right, say something.  You're gonna do great!  

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/11 2:26 am
 I remember how excited I was in the days leading up to surgery. It felt like The Day would never get here!  Congrats on getting to this point, and good luck with everything tomorrow. 
BugdocMom
on 6/5/11 3:35 am - CA
Best of luck! I will be thinking of you (and Jennifer). I'm wishing you a speedy and uneventful recovery. Keep us updated!

Genet

JENJENWANTSTOBET
HINTHIN

on 6/5/11 3:47 am - MI
Praying for you sweet heart, you will do great. Technology has come along way. Just push yourself to do what they tell you. Sip your drinks and walk and rest then repeat. I kept a note of what time i got pain meds,gas x, med for spasms also tracked my protien drink intake. I wasnt afraid to ask the nurse when i was due cuz they are human and get busy. THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 355 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 355 views