burning feeling

roxie46
on 6/8/11 12:11 pm
hi i am in my 3rd week post op. i was feeling great till few days ago i got this burning feeling on my left side. i went to my doctor today cause the feeling is unbearable when sitting and trying to sleep. he said i am healing good that nothing is wrong some times that happens. he told me to keep up the good work i doing great he said i lost 11 pounds since my surgey and i think thats wonderful. i was wondering has anyone had the burning feeling like i am experiencing now, what have u done about it. i am on pain meds but dont like to take them. if any one could help with this feeling let me know. thanks
Lynda Butler
on 6/8/11 1:02 pm - NC
I am 5 weeks out and I have this burning sensation on my right side. I was told by my surgeon that it was from where they made the incision and that was the biggest one and it was the one that they put all the instruments thru. It is getting alittle better but still bothers me. I have large breast and if I do not have a bra on when my breast touches it, it hurts. I understand it feels like someone has touch me with a hot iron.
Lynda Butler            
roxie46
on 6/9/11 1:13 am
thank you Lynda. I am glad i am not the only one experiencing the burning feeling. dont get me wrong i dont wi**** on anyone the burning feeling but some else that going through it makes me feel little better knowing i am not alone on this. it does feel somewhat better putting ice pack on the burning area, since its hot even to the touch but cooling it down seems to be working as long as i am still it works. but also standing and walking helps but for me my knees starts bothering me and my back. i am surely looking foward being in lot less pain when the weight is off. I wish you luck in your recovery. you can add me as a friend and we can keep each other posted on our recovery and weight loss and other experiences we incounter through out this new life we both have. if you like you can also chat on yahoo at [email protected]  either way be great to keep in touch.  take care....Roxanne
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 431 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 387 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 312 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 428 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 312 views