deleted post...

Lady Lithia
on 6/12/11 4:41 am
I've been in "breather mode" lately, mostly taking a breather from this place, so I honestly don't know about any infighting, any groups or groupies, or complainin

Everyone has an opinion, and some people support the opinions of others a little more or a little less .... just the nature of the beast.

After beign called a fat **** on the main board, and then having that person deactivate after I was, admittedly, a little less than diplomatic in my response to her.... just sort of soured me on the place. I don't want ANYONE to deactivate on the strength of my words, this place is so supportive to me an others, I would hate to be a catalyst for a person to decide it wasn't helpful for them.

On the other hand, even when I make mean remarks, I stand by what I say, my opinions, even the ones that later taste a lot like I'm chewing on my own foot (foot in mouth syndrome)..... I am who I am. Just a human

I do tend to be somewhat blind to the clique thing more than the average. My principal at my high school (before NOT giving me the promotion) said that there were two factions in my department (really?) ... "And then there's you." ... even he saw me as not a part of any faction.... I'm just me. I appreciate the good in everyone and am often blind to the faults in others (but boy howdee, do I get EVERYONE in my department telling me candidly about their opinions about everyone else's faults, which I keep to myself)

So perhaps that's it.... I just don't belong in any group, and therefore don't SEE these groups either.

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

PatXYZ
on 6/12/11 3:33 am
Whoah! Talk about major over reaction from all of you! I'm not part of any 'special' group nor do I post anything vitriolic, I'm relatively new to the boards and was surprised by this post. I just asked a question - I think it's very disrespectful to rant about other members on a board designed to support people through weight loss surgery. This seemed like a personal issue that hould be dealt with privately rather than making it a public spectacle. I meant my question in a respectful way that gave a suggestion on how it might be better dealt with. All of you need to examine why you would read anything nasty into an inoccuous question!
Most Active
Recent Topics