Hair, hair is going where??

happyhealing
on 6/20/11 12:22 pm
My doctor said all hair issues should subside by month 10.  I am 3 1/2 months out and havent lost a strand.  crossing my fingers.
fatoldbat
on 6/21/11 12:55 am
my hair loss started at 4 months post op and lasted for 3 months.....it was awful!  i bought one of those roller things that you use to get pet hair off your furniture and would roll it over my clothes after getting dressed in the mornings....it was horrible.....my hair, which has always been very fine and soft, would start to feel really dry and then would come out.....it was a strange feeling to be shampooing my hair because it felt like dead hair....well....i guess it was!  anyway....not long after the hair loss started i was able to see some new growth.  the new growth grew really slow for a bit but is much better now....last week when i got my hair cut my stylist commented on the fact that my hair was getting thick again!!!  woohoo!!!  had me really worried!!

i took biotin every day....used nioxin products.....and i also take dry vitamin d3 along with my usual daily vitamins.

if you do like me....the hair loss stopped almost as suddenly as it started!!!  best wishes to you!
Blessings,  J
HW 250.4/SW 238/1ST GOAL 155/2ND GOAL 150/CW 143.6
    LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Laura T.
on 6/21/11 8:49 am - Carthage, NC
All wonderful advice. I guess I'll go this week to get a new hairdo... It is way past time, I guess. I"ll let you know how it turns out. :)

As for protein. I am still not getting everything I need in. Less than 30 in a day. I hate protein shakes... they make me hurl.

Laura T
Whether therefore ye eat or drink, do all to the glory of God.