Back Home

cajuntjm
on 6/26/11 10:36 pm - Greensboro, NC
I've been so off track for the past 2 months. Not eating the way I should so I had to come back to the forums to get myself together.  It's important to remember that no matter how far out from surgery you are, you always need support.  Falling back into old habits is very easy.

Wishing everyone a very productive and healthy day.

laura_vermont
on 6/26/11 11:20 pm
Welcome back!  Falling into old habits is too easy -- that's why I'm here and intend to check in at least a few days each week -- it keeps me honest.
High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

azurepenguin
on 6/26/11 11:39 pm - Arlington, TX
 Cajuntjm...I am doing the same thing!  I was a really regular poster on the boards until life got crazy back in October/November of last year.  I've been flying 'solo' since then and last week decided I need to get back on here and start at least being more aware of the basics again.  Happily I flew for almost 7 months without tracking or weighing and have managed to maintain my weight but I need to get serious about the rules again because I could tell bad habits were starting to come back.

I hope you find the support you need.  I know after just a week back I feel better already!
Jenn
aka: Genevieve in the SCA
         Shyama as a American Tribal (belly dance) performer  

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 449 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 405 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 342 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views