(almost) Onederland!!

sunnydays99
on 6/26/11 11:13 pm - RI
205.8  that's what the scale said this morning. sigh. so close i can taste it. meaning to hit onederland by my birthday in 12 days. it's very possible but i'm cutting it close. cardio and strength training... here i come!!

Stacey-71
on 6/26/11 11:19 pm - OH
Good Luck, keep plugging away! You'll soon be there!  *color me jealous!!! 

Holly O.
on 6/26/11 11:39 pm - FL
Doing awesome............keep it up........you'll be in wonderland real soon!!
   Holly                                      
sunnydays99
on 6/27/11 12:52 am - RI
thank you so much ladies. you two are doing wonderfully also. i just conquered a goal which was to fit into a pair of jeans that were sitting in the closet for almost 2 years now. the next goal is 199 by july 8th. just got over a 6 week stall so i'm happy to see the scale moving at all at this point. i'm sure you know what i mean.
and you are so right... just keep plugging in, keeping track of nutrition, water intake, vitamins and exercise. new beginnings to the rest of our newer, happier and healthier lives. i say to you: congratulations and best of life to you!

Lisa R.
on 6/27/11 1:48 am - CA
 So funny we started at the same exact weight, had surgery about a week apart (mine was 5/2/11) and my birthday is also coming up in July 10th!.  I too am very close to Wonderland, 202.  I feel like I have been hovering here for ever, first 207 then to 205 then to 203 then 202....grrr.

I am going to hit the gym like crazy for the next 2 weeks, eat only protein, get in my water and I VOW TO BE LESS THEN 200lbs when I turn 40 on July 10th.  

Good luck to us both, right!

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
katheek
on 6/27/11 1:58 am - Cosmopolis, WA
I'm excited for you and anything is possible perhaps in twelve days you will reach it.  I am very close myself only 3.2 pounds to go.  One thing I know by reading this site is folks will get so close to the "Onederland" and then stall, I've read it with my own eyes and so I am prepared for the curse of a stall.  I will keep doing what I have been doing, and you keep doing what you've been doing and we'll reach "Onederland" and let's post it in BIG BOLD LETTERS, it will be an accomplishment.

KATHEE K

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 461 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?