New Clothes/Shopping

Sunshine1965
on 6/27/11 8:39 pm
On Saturday I went shopping at some of my favorite stores.  I was so pleased that the 2x, 3x and 4x was way too big for me.  I ended up buying XL!! Then I took one of the outfits back because it was too big.  I was so excited and pleased with me!!  It can only get better :)  I have a lot of clothing that I can still wear that I had "outgrown" or bought on sale that I had planned to get in one day.  vacation is coming up and I wanted to get a few things that weren't baggy.  A good feeling!!

Emily P.
on 6/27/11 8:48 pm - Southgate, MI
awesome isnt it?  Congrats!!!!!
It's not all glitter and rainbows.  

robynlynnm
on 6/27/11 9:56 pm - Westminster, MD
I feel the exact same way.  I have been shopping as well and I actually fit a size 12.  I am in complete amazment.  I am wearing an XL tank under a short swearter today and I was just looking in the mirror thinking I should have gotten this tank in a large.  But hey it was only $2 at Old Navy.  Which by the way I have never shopped in before.  Yay us!!

Tonya0531
on 6/27/11 10:37 pm - Lake, MS
Isn't it exciting!!!  I have a friend at work that has gained weight and I was losing so we have been swapping clothes.  Now she is wanting to have the surgery.  I've only bought one pair of pants since my surgery.  I was wearing a 22 and those are a 16.  ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!
Tonya
HW: 274  PreOp Diet: 271  Surgery: APRIL 25, 2011   
LilySlim - (6Jve)
I love my new life!!!
Weighting2Bskinny
on 6/28/11 12:59 am
I cant WAIT to be like yall and fit in smaler clothes! I wear a 32 right now!
Sunshine1965
on 6/28/11 6:39 am
Thanks everyone for your comments!  It is so very exciting.  Weighting - it will happen I was wearing a 26 and now down to XL's and 20's so I am tickled pink :)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 457 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views