What are you doing/eating today...Thursday (aka almost Friday)

azurepenguin
on 6/29/11 8:32 pm - Arlington, TX
 I didn't see Diva yet this morning and I am up FAR too early today so I thought I'd get us started.

Today is nothing more than housework..housework..housework.  My favorite (insert sarcasm).

Food plan for the day:
B: Protein shake
L: Protein shake
D: Eggface's egg foo young muffins.  I've had this recipe printed out for weeks but tonight I am going to try them!!!

Lots of water...I can tell I didn't get enough yesterday.

Have a great day all!
Jenn
aka: Genevieve in the SCA
         Shyama as a American Tribal (belly dance) performer  

Kelly S.
on 6/29/11 9:29 pm
Me too! I got up way too early and don't know what to do with myself. Offered to take the teenagers out to breakfast but they wouldn't get out of bed.  I am shadowing at my new job today, must be excited that's why I couldn't sleep.

PreB: coffee and water
B: tiny piece of pizza
S: ? going to need something as that pizza was tiny
L: ? at my new job so not sure
D: steak and salad

Have a great day all!

20 pounds lost during two week pre-op diet.

Mary B.
on 6/30/11 1:45 am - Southern, MD
Been meaining to tell you...congrats on the job!!
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

J_J
on 6/29/11 10:29 pm - Barrie, Canada
Our national holiday is on July 1st...so tomorrow is a holiday for me!!  Hurray!!

I have to groom the dogs when I get home (takes about 2 to 2 1/2 hours)...big pain.  I will also likely go for a walk before dinner.

Pre-B - apple
B - 2 eggs
L - tuna w coleslaw
D - out at Red Lobster...don't know what I'll eat yet but I've narrowed it down to either the Broiled Fisherman's Feast or the Rock Lobster

No snacks today as dinner will be costly on calories.

Have a great one and I'll see you all on Monday.

azurepenguin
on 6/29/11 10:44 pm - Arlington, TX
 If the broiled Fisherman's Feast is the one with the scallops, the baked fillet with crab stuffing and the shrimp scampi, that's my standard go to also!!! I only deviate from that when I get one of their menu specials.

And if you can resist the cheddar biscuts then you are stronger than I.  I always say I'm going to resist but end up nibbling on half of one and then taking the better part of my entree home.

Happy Holiday to you!
J_J
on 6/29/11 10:47 pm - Barrie, Canada
Yes that's the one!!  Thanks for the input...I think I'll go for it (although I probably won't be able to eat it all).

I'm also going to try to resist the biscuits...but although the soul is willing...the mind is weak...as they say...LOL.

You enjoy your holiday Monday.

laura_vermont
on 6/29/11 10:46 pm
Feeling so much better this morning than yesterday!  Did better at dance class last night than last week too -- not in pain today! 

Jealous because DH is spending the day with the kids at 6 Flags & I'm stuck in the office.....  lazy packing food for today too...

B - power crunch bar
L - power crunch bar
Snacks - packed fruit & have some Kay's snacks in my desk
D - ???  don't know if I'm eating alone or cooking for the family

High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

azurepenguin
on 6/29/11 10:49 pm - Arlington, TX
What kind of dance class?
laura_vermont
on 6/29/11 10:56 pm
Adult hip-hop.... I will never do this in public... it just happens to be at the same time as my daughter's gymnatics class, just in another part of the studio & with moms that I've been hanging there with for 7 years.  I'm just awful and would definitely prefer another style!  My over-40 body was not made for booty popping & body rolling!
High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

azurepenguin
on 6/29/11 11:02 pm - Arlington, TX
 That's awesome tho!! Even if you don't ever intend on performing.

I love alllll kinds of dance so that really pique my curiosity.  And wonderful that your daughter is in gymnastics too.  I was a competative gymnast from..oh..walking age until I was about 12. 
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 449 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 405 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 338 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 338 views