NSV!!! WOW!!!!

Kristi D.
on 7/17/11 5:05 am - Buffalo, NY
So, I just got back from the mall with my mom.  I thought I would get a few tops since most of mine are getting big on me.  So I grabbed a couple in 1X from the women's department and was shocked to discover that they were too big!!!!  So I went to the "regular" department thinking "great, I'm probably in between sizes and the XL's will be too small".  So I picked out a few XL's thinking that they were never going to fit me......until I tried them on.  They fit!!!!!!  I can't believe it.  I literally have not worn non-plus sizes since I was like 12!!!!!  I am so happy right now.

Kristi

HW:276   SW:255   CW:201  LW:165  GW:140

Lisa R.
on 7/17/11 5:09 am - CA
Congrats Kristi!  But really, you are THIN!!  You are in onederland, I am surprised you even went into the women's department!  it is Misses for you all the way girl!  Juniors before you know it! 

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
kriskj
on 7/17/11 5:09 am - Canada
Congrats..... thats been my fav part of shopping, the shock of learning its too big hehehe!!
   Since Nov '10        Since Surgery
AddisynsMommy
on 7/17/11 8:37 am - FL
 yay! WTG I can't wait to be wearing XL's. old navy I can wear XL but everything else depends on the brand!! lol and my boobs fitting haha 
totmom1234
on 7/17/11 8:38 am
Congratulations!!!  I'm so happy for you!  What a GREAT feeling!

HW: 270/ CW: 139.0/ GW: 135
40 lbs lost prior to surgery
RNY surgery date: 1-19-11

Kristi D.
on 7/17/11 9:29 am - Buffalo, NY
Thanks everyone. 

I honestly don't know why I went right to the women's department without checking out the missus first.  I guess I was skeptical that anything in that department would fit me.  I'm down 60lbs, but I still have trouble "seeing" it myself.  I know that's part of the "head stuff" though.  I keep forgetting to take pictures to compare to the ones I took the night before surgery.  Maybe I'll do that tonight.

Kristi

HW:276   SW:255   CW:201  LW:165  GW:140

YankeeRose
on 7/17/11 9:43 am - Meadville, PA
Congrats Kristi, that's awesome!

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op