OT:1 Happy Chick!! Look@ what was on clearance@ Wal-Mart

2nd_Chance_Chick
on 7/16/11 8:32 am, edited 7/15/11 8:37 pm
Fast Pop™ Maker
Hamilton Beach Quick Freeze Popsicle Maker.

Regular cost for this $40.00
Clearance price $15.00
Only 2 on the shelf. Got both of them!
I am sooooooooooooooo happy!!!!

Tried it out with some sliced fruit and limes. mmm mmm good.

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

Dave Chambers
on 7/16/11 10:31 am - Mira Loma, CA

I got a Rival snowcone maker on clearance several months ago--color change on model was the reason.  Uses houshold ice cubes and makes shaved ice.  Add SF flavorings, Mio/water mixutre, Propel water, fruit juice for flavorings. Wife likes SF cola and SF cherry, for a cherry coke flavor. Helps to keep hydrated during hot summer months. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

2nd_Chance_Chick
on 7/16/11 11:04 am
I purchased a snow cone maker for my kids 2 years ago. Forgot the maker but the ice shavings are like soft snow. LOOOve it!!

Thanks for mentioning your ideas. I have 2 more bottles of mio that I purchased but
have'nt opened them. Purchased different flavors this time. I'm going to try that
2mrw after church.

thank you, 2CC.

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 422 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 508 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 490 views