3 Month post op and NSV

Dee2011
on 7/21/11 10:10 am - PA
Had my three month check up today and while I didn't think I was doing too great with weight loss, down 48 #, the doctor said I was doing above average. He said the average weight loss is between 8-12 # a month and that I was losing 16# a month. After that I stopped at the store to see if I could find anything, all my clothes are getting too big and are just hanging.  I've gone from a 3X to a 1X top and a 2X bottom!  Haven't worn 1X in I'd say 20 years.
gizmo113
on 7/21/11 10:15 am - Camby, IN
 Congrats!!

Follow me on my blog!!! www.fittingmethin.blogspot.com

Jeanine J.
on 7/21/11 10:40 am
 You are doing great! I am just over 2 months out and I have lost 25 lbs! It's slower than most but I am happy! I am losing about 12.5 lbs a month! I can definately deal with that! I also go by my measurements! I feel like I don't look very different (but I see the fat me) but my clothes and measurements tell me a different story! Keep up the good work! 

What's worth the PRIZE is ALWAYS worth the FIGHT!                
sandy L.
on 7/21/11 2:12 pm - Altoona, PA
 Congrats Dee.  You're doing great.  It's an awesome feeling to go and buy smaller clothes.  I keep thinking I could very easily become a clothes horse, since I can fit in all the nice clothes now.  LOL

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 467 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views