My First Post-op with my Primary Dr.

Holly O.
on 7/22/11 4:58 am - FL
I am 5 weeks post-op............down 30 lbs. which is awesome!!  Today I had my first appt. with my primary care physician!!  I was taken off my statin and the Tricor!!!  No meds now for this girl..........so happy!!  She said I was her patient of the day and I got a big hug!!  All my vitamins and suppliments are doing the trick the surgeon and dietien put me on.........blood work was absolutely terrific!!  She couldn't believe it!!  I love it.............so happy!!  I want to be healthy, healthy, healthy!!!!!  Just wanted to share!!  -Holly
   Holly                                      
(deactivated member)
on 7/22/11 5:09 am - Boston, MA
 awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CarolBeth
on 7/22/11 5:27 am - SoCal, CA
Yay!!!  I am very happy for you.  My primary care visit is next week, and I hope for the same results.  Great job!
Carol - RNY July 11, 2011

fickleme
on 7/22/11 5:54 am - Bessemer City, NC
Yay for you  I just love your upbeat positive attitude!.. I hope you have a fabulous weekend and keep up the good work!
D-J
on 7/22/11 6:34 am
Holly i am soooo happy for you,,,isn't this a great and exciting journey to be on,,oustanding news,,
Holly O.
on 7/22/11 9:30 am - FL
Thanks for your kind words..........it is a terrific journey!!  It is so nice when that blood work improves dramatically!!  Love it!!!  Thanks for your support guys!!  It means a lot to me!!  -Holly
   Holly                                      
Alottolose
on 7/22/11 9:55 am
 That is awesome news, Holly!! Congratulations on the awesome weight loss, blood work results and no more statin and tricor!! You are doing fabulous!!

HW-305  SW-271.5  CW-188 GW-150  Ticker includes -14 lbs pre op diet loss
airforcewife78
on 7/22/11 12:38 pm
YAY Holly! I am so happy for you. 
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 401 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 392 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 218 views
What's on your Monday Menu?