Capsule multivitamin?

losing-jennifer
on 7/24/11 10:40 am
Does anyone take a multi in capsule form? Really not liking the chewables and liquid so looking for another option.  I have no issues swallowing so if there is a pill that's smaller than the typical horse pills let me know of those too. Thanks

Jen
Jen
HW 254  SW 242  CW 148
**Down 106 pounds from highest weight!**

poet_kelly
on 7/24/11 11:07 am - OH
I don't take them, but Celebrate makes a multi in capsule form.  If I remember correctly, I think you need three a day.  Bariatric Advantage might make them, too.

A lot of multi vitamins are in tablet form, not a capsule, and lots of them are pretty big.  You can cut Centrum or something similar in half if you want, though.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Dave Chambers
on 7/24/11 1:29 pm - Mira Loma, CA
Cutting large pills in half made them more difficult to swallow--extra sharp edge. I use the calcium citrate capsules (instead of the horse pills) from vitalady. The capsules are similar sized as the pills, but the rounded edges make them much easier to swallow.  DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

losing-jennifer
on 7/24/11 11:36 pm
I agree about the sharp edges...easier just to swallow the whole pill.
Jen
HW 254  SW 242  CW 148
**Down 106 pounds from highest weight!**

Tiffany1020
on 7/24/11 4:30 pm
I take Celebrate multi.  It is capsule form and easy for to get down early out.  You need to take three a day.

ktharp89
on 7/25/11 12:38 am - Gaithersburg, MD
 I take bariatric advantage capsules. They aren't too big but I have to take 6 a day. 3 at a time. I did not get my vitamins at all when I was on the chewable ones. SO disgusting. Now I get my vitamins in everyday. I also take calcium capsules I got from vitalady. They are bigger but also so much better than taking the nasty chalky chewables.
Height - 5'8  - SW - 292/ CW - 177.6 /GW - 150 - BMI - 27.1 - 114.4 lbs lost!
"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore" Vincent Van Gogh
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Most Active
Recent Topics