Pre-Adm Testing...Nervous...Family Feuding..

oceansunset70
on 7/23/11 1:51 am - RI
I got pre-admit testing on monday for the filter on the 4th and for gastric bypass on the 8th ..im very nervous..scared ..excited..happy.. more than anything now..

Ever since the monday of this week my family has been in constant trermoil over ..alot not my surgery in general ..just my nephew is having a baby ..and i was helping with the baby shower..him and i got into a wicked big argument on monday told me to S***e it up my a** and im not wanted at the shower..all over that i was having a bday party for his girlfriend and i on sunday which was a plan thing..

They called and it was at 1-2 pm and called 3 times to cancel time on the day of the party..Which i thought was completely rude...I dont know maybe im wrong dont think so..just wanted 1 day with family for bday to have agood time ..ended up in a fight..crazyness...

Anyways im pass that and now just hate having family in feud when im doing something so important with my life ..plus i take care of my elderly mother all by myself and hubby...I tried to ask for help pretty much got told to stuff it...:(

Im still going threw with this ..this is for me ..i help everyone else but seems like no one helps me crazy that is ..its true.....

Thanks for letting me vent..sorry just sometime i want to sit and cry for not getting any help..everyone is just so busy..but when i told everyone i was doing this they were like ur on ur own with that one...good luck ..it is really sad that i thought family is surpose to be there for you ..Thank God for my loving husband of 11 years..he just looks at me and shakes his head out of disbief.

Wish me luck thanks all for this site...alot of my answers were answered..when i was searching for this surgery..:)

Just wanted to thank all ...for listening..

Pam
Linda112
on 7/23/11 6:21 am - NH
You need to find a local support group, so you are not alone, that will be very important, this is a long journey.
  Linda112    
(deactivated member)
on 7/23/11 6:39 am - Santa Cruz, CA
Hey, you've got your DH on your side, so you're golden!

Don't let the ignorant ones on your family tree get to you;  they will not be affected by your medical dealings in any way. 

Good luck!
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 391 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 403 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 118 views