Weight loss trial

timetochange
on 7/24/11 10:11 pm
 I have completed my weight loss trial but am worried. I lost weight the first months but the last 2 visits I didn't. Female problems and losing a loved one through me in a tailspin. Has anyone had this happen, were they gained a little weight in the trial period? (3 lbs). My Dr's said no worries but I'm still stressed that it will ruin my chances to be approved by insurance. 

I weigh 281 now and really want to move forward with the decision I've made. 

Thanks

jen73076
on 7/24/11 10:16 pm - Blountville, TN
so sorry bout all that has been going on. stress certainly doesnt help anything. i know how frustrating it is to work hard and that scale just seems to be stuck. i have had it happen many times. try to relax. get help with your stress and grief. counseling can help. and be glad about how far you have come so far. hang in there.

babybooo828
on 7/24/11 10:29 pm
 During the time that I was pre-op, my weight was "bouncey". I would gain a few pounds and then lose a few pounds and then repeat, repeat, and repeat some more.

I never got scared that this would hurt my chances. I actually looked at it as a way to show my struggle with my weight and trying to lose weight. 

timetochange
on 7/25/11 8:42 am
 Thanks so much for taking time to answer. I'll keep the faith!
Most Active
Recent Topics