Back On Track Day 9

Amanda H.
on 8/2/11 12:54 am - Indianapolis, IN

Well... day 8 was a rough day for me with the gaining 5 pounds and all.  I did lose 4 of them today.  WOO HOO!!!!!  Clearly I had too much sodium.  Which I will now watch more closely.  I have been doing well with my vitmains, and not drinking with my meals.  I really need to work on getting enough water in.  I am making that my priority today.  Also, my calorie count was quite low yesterday, as I really just didn't feel hungry (which is something I haven't experinced in a long time!) so I am making an effort to get NO LESS than 1000 calories today and I would really like to get to close to 1200. Hard to get calories in when you are eating healthy!!! ;) 

I would also like to thank eveyone for their support.  Its sometimes so hard to get encouragement from people who havent been thru this.  My husand does try but I dont think the man has ever even been on a diet in his life!!!  My sister (seems like... I'm not 100% sure of this) seems worried that I might lose more weight then her... we are the same size now.... she weighs less cause shes 3 inches shorter.  So, thank you thank you thank you!!!!  You all are my motivation!!!!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 334 views