I hate you Voortmans!

losing-jennifer
on 8/6/11 10:36 am
Shame on you for making sugar free chocolate covered peanut butter wafers!  Why did you make them taste so good?  If it wasn't for my fear of dumping off your sugar alcohols, I would probably have eaten more than 2-3 of those wafers daily. 

You're gone now and I'm not buying you again!

Jen
HW 254  SW 242  CW 148
**Down 106 pounds from highest weight!**

ktharp89
on 8/6/11 10:39 am - Gaithersburg, MD

Don't you hate that! 
Height - 5'8  - SW - 292/ CW - 177.6 /GW - 150 - BMI - 27.1 - 114.4 lbs lost!
"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore" Vincent Van Gogh
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Evelyn3131
on 8/6/11 10:53 am - Burlington, NC
Teheheehee. that was too cute.  That is why I afraid of trying anything...  I know it will be calling me name....  Kudos for you for not buying them again, but I soooo appreciated the laugh.

Evelyn

Surgery Date 6/30/2011          
losing-jennifer
on 8/6/11 10:58 am
Stay afraid because its when you do what I did and buy stuff like that that you're slowly going down the wrong path.  I'm fully aware of where this could go years down the road.  Tonight I had a handful of cherries for a sweet snack.
Jen
HW 254  SW 242  CW 148
**Down 106 pounds from highest weight!**

Mandee
on 8/6/11 11:04 am - NY
I just gave away a box of Triscuits for the same reason.  I wanted something crispy and they were on sale.  And I figured whole grains had to be good.  Nope, I can't stay out of them so they must go. 

pregnancy calendar

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/11 11:29 am - Santa Cruz, CA
Yep, I find myself buying something like a zombie or
something; I KNOW I shouldn't even have it in my hand
much less my shopping cart. Then I actually pay good
money for it, get it home, eat some, hate myself for
being so stupid, and put it in the garbage, when I
should have left it in the store. It's an ongoing battle.

Good luck!
Evelyn3131
on 8/6/11 11:41 am - Burlington, NC

Don't you hate it when you waste good money on things that you know aren't good for you?  I know I do......  if I had the money for all the food/protein drinks/supplements that I have bought and gave away or had to get rid of... I will be a rich woman by now. 

That's one of the things I enjoy about the RNY, it keeps me from purchasing things that I wont' use or don't need.   I was what people call a "Label Queen" before my surgery... if the packaging looked good, I bought it....   I must have had every diet gimmick in the world....  I thank God that part of my life is gone for now and hopefully forever.

Surgery Date 6/30/2011          
(deactivated member)
on 8/6/11 5:02 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
Oh, don't I know it.  If a diet cookbook could make me thin, I'd never have needed surgery.

I think I had about 50 diet cookbooks! 

Now I have started learning to cook Thai!
H.A.L.A B.
on 8/9/11 7:36 am
you know that  Power Crunch protein bars have no sugar alcohols? and IMO - they taste so  good... try them... they make them with PB, or chocolate, or... just taste some...
I do not buy more that a few a time. I know I would eat them.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
Recent Topics