1 year 1/2 months

Dizzymama
on 8/13/11 6:10 pm, edited 8/13/11 6:19 pm - CA
 It's been awhile since I posted last. I was going through some pictures today and thought I would share them with everyone. As I finished up this post I got a little deep, at least for my it was deep. 

First, lets start out with a picture taken 2 weeks before my surgery. 

At the time I was around 320. My highest weight was 332. 

This next photo was taken 9 months post op - About 4 months ago. I was down 114ish lbs. 

My family and I spent 3 weeks in England this summer. Something I never though would have been possible a little over a year ago. I would never have fit on the plane. Not only did I fit but when putting the seat belt on there was extra belt hanging to the side. WOOOT!

We got the chance to visit with a lot of family. Some my husband hadn't seen in nearly 20 years and some I hadn't seen in over 15. Our children got to meet a whole new side to both sides of our family.

We went to a lot of different places and walked our butts off. Out of the 3 weesk we were in England we only had mayb 3 days of down time. I know before having this surgery I would never have been able to do as much walking and sight seeing as we did.   This surgery has changed my world for the better. I'm not a religious person, but I feel so blessed to have been able to change my life for the better. I have more energy to keep up with the 4 most amazing guys in my life. 

And start having fun and living again. A song that has stayed in my head since hearing it early this year is I'm not Afraid by Eminem. When I hear it I sing it loud.

"And I just can't keep living this way, so starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage. I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons, I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground, I've had enough, now I'm so fed up - Time to put my life back together right now!"

V

Dizzymama
on 8/13/11 6:11 pm - CA
jhxyooj1
on 8/13/11 10:58 pm
Great Job! you look fantastic!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 438 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?