jmelyn1977
on 8/14/11 11:33 pm
Parathyroind = 33
Calcium = 9.4
Thiamin, Vit B1 = 97

Vit D2 =  

Dave Chambers
on 8/15/11 12:11 am - Mira Loma, CA
Calcium blood level doesn't give you a true picture--only about 10% accurate. You should probably get a "base line" bone scan done. I took my calcium religiously, and had a bone scan 2 years ago. I had "ostopenia" which is the grey area level--inbetween osteoperosis and normal.  It may be to not having my D levels at 80-90, as it's been a battle getting my D levels that high. You don't show a D2 level.  Script D won't elevate low D levels post op.  I took those with minimal results. After 2 1/2 years, my D level was a 65 after taking 4 of the 50K IU dry D3 per week during that time frame.  Calcium is best absorbed by your body when D levels are at levels noted. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

poet_kelly
on 8/15/11 12:36 am - OH
Those are OK.

Did you have a vitamin D level?  Total D, not D2?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

jmelyn1977
on 8/15/11 12:38 am
Thanks Dave...

Not sure what happen to the rest of the labs I posted on here...

Vit D2= was

jmelyn1977
on 8/15/11 12:52 am
GRRRRR....

I dont understand why my posts keep getting cut off!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics