Pain where port was

Shelly D.
on 8/22/11 10:37 am - Grandview, TX
I 12 days out from a revision from band to RNY and I have started having a pain in my stomach and it is where my port was from my lapband. It burns when I am standing and walking. Has anyone else had this pain. It is bearable but it is hurting pretty bad.??????"
mjst220
on 8/22/11 11:02 am
I cant answer for you but good luck! I am going to have the same revision
Ksan32
on 8/22/11 11:45 am - AZ
Yes I had same. My site souls be on fire. It is because they removed it from the muscle. My port had been replaced last August from left to right side.(original date 8/2007)

I am currently at 130 lbs 10 pounds below goal weight!

Shelly D.
on 8/22/11 11:56 am - Grandview, TX
Thank you so much, I thought that was the reason but it had me concerned. It burns like crazy, how long did it last you. It is the strangest feeling, I hope it ends soon lol. How is it going for you, what is your diet like. I am on liquid for two more weeks...ugh but I pray it goes by fast
Ksan32
on 8/22/11 12:16 pm - AZ
It still bothers me a little. So hold on we will have relief soon. I am on chicken,turkey and seafood, cooked veggies. I can have yogurt and peeled fruit until I hit 8 weeks. I have to chew like crazy. Still have not been hungry. Oh yeah I drink 2 protein shakes with 25 grams. And at least 52 oz of water.

I am currently at 130 lbs 10 pounds below goal weight!

Most Active
Recent Topics