3D ULTRASOUND TODAY!! :)

boomsheeka01
on 8/24/11 11:46 pm - Killeen, TX

So today is the day I have been waiting for!!!!!!!  I finally get to see my love in 3D! I googled some pics at 25 weeks and they are pretty good detail! OMG I just can't wait! My appt is at 3pm so I will be counting down the hours and seconds today! And hubby gets to be there too so thats even more exciting!! 

He is SUCH a kicker so I am praying that he is very active at my appt. He is actually kicking me as I type this. Its an all day thing LOL! I got a good package too. I get a DVD of the whole session, and CD with like 50 pics, and a few black and white print outs and a couple of gold ones. And I go back at 35 weeks to see how he much he has developed and grown!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

thetruediva
on 8/24/11 11:58 pm - MD
Congrats and be sure to take tissues with you. Boys are awesome and they love their mommy's.

Kerri09
on 8/25/11 12:29 am
That is Awesome... I was waiting to see someone who had gotten Pregnant after the Surgery...I have one baby and we have been trying sooo Hard for our Second and it is impossible because I have PSO.....Because of Being OVerweight...You have definetely Lightened my day with your story!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 257 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 270 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 315 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 272 views