ROLL CALL!

Cleopatra_Nik
on 8/25/11 3:08 am - Baltimore, MD
I was going to do this tomorrow but my day is getting more stacked by the minute.

There are a good amount of new folks here so let's do a roll call.

1. Your first name (if it isn't already apparent)
2. Surgery date
3. Current food obsession (or, the food that you currently tolerate the best)
4. Best NSV (non-scale victory) either so far or that you are looking forward to

Let's get to know each other!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Cleopatra_Nik
on 8/25/11 3:10 am - Baltimore, MD
1. My name is Chiquita Banana. Sike! Nikki altho I go by Nik here. True fact though, Nikki is my birth name (pronounced "nick-eye")

2. January 8, 2008

3. Besides peanut butter (which will always be my first, last and everything) I'd say Laughing Cow Light wedges. They are so versatile!

4. Being able to run a mile without stopping. That tripped me out! I think that was the moment I went "Toto we are NOT in Kansas anymore!" I am still looking forward to NSV's though. For instance, if Idris Elba and I ever get married I want to wear at least a size 8 wedding dress :)

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Samantha L.
on 8/25/11 3:14 am, edited 8/25/11 3:41 am - Petaluma, CA
1. My name is Samantha.  (My nickname for some inexplicable reason is Toadflakes or just Toad). 

2.  July 1, 2010

3. I'm with you on the PNB thing.. but, I am also big on lean, sliced ham.  Never together, though.

4. Today, I bought a size four pair of pants.  They fit.  I almost cried. 

ladybugnessa
on 8/25/11 3:43 am - Owings Mills, MD
I'd cry too at #4  WAY BIG CONGRATS hon!
Nessa
Ticker is from Day of Surgery.. weight goal is personal preference as I've MET my doctor's goal

--

HG/SW/CW/GW
286/253/150/151

Samantha L.
on 8/25/11 4:11 am - Petaluma, CA
Thank you!!

ohioh
on 8/25/11 3:22 am
RNY on 11/15/10 with
Kristen M.
on 8/25/11 4:01 am - VA
hi :) 

1. Kristen

2. July 25th, 2011-one month today! WOOHOO

3. I thankfully have not had any trouble with any foods i've tried. I am really into grilled chicken salad, cucumbers, and watermelon rigt now.

4.  on my three weeks I took my photo & I bought a shirt A SIZE SMALLER just in 3 weeks. i've lost a lot if inches as well my thighs are so loose in all of my pants.  taking pictures with people instead of being behind the camera & taking pictures of other people.  and the big one...at three weeks- I was able to pt on a pair of jeans & they were loose! :) I  haven't worn jeans in over a year.  that is not the case anymore!
What you do today creates every tomorrow-Oprah    
Kimberly W.
on 8/25/11 3:15 am, edited 8/25/11 5:26 am
1. Kim
2. 6/23/2011
3. BEANS! and soup
4. wearing shorts I have not been able to put on in two years, and exercising is getting easier, crossing my legs and having the bath towel wrap all the way around!

Shanneee
on 8/25/11 3:15 am - MN
1.  Shannon
2. July 27, 2011
3. Chicken, chicken, chicken with a little cheese.  I'm pretty much living on chicken and cheese right now.  I need to branch out, though, so had an egg for breakfast.  :)
4. I walked by a mirror at work yesterday and had to do a double take.  It looks like all 27 pounds I have lost came straight off my face! 

Thanks for posting, Nik!

ohioh
on 8/25/11 3:19 am
RNY on 11/15/10 with
FUN!  But don't you have to be the one to start it? haha

Ok..
1. Heather
2. 11/15/10
3. I've had some serious health issues lately and the goal has been just to keep me eating and making sure I get my protein in (which I always do....use those shakes!)   So sugar free pudding is my obsession right now as real food just isn't what sounds good right now.  I always make it from a mix though, never the little premade ones..can't handle the sugar alcohols in those.  My favorite at the moment is vanilla pudding with some little pieces of banana and a little whipped cream on top. YUM!  (and gives me some protein from the milk! YAY)
4. So many!  Crossing my legs, not being recognized (althought that was weird, not really sure I liked it), finding chairs to be HUGE instead of too small, being called skinny, thin, etc..., my husband picking me up all the time, clothes are never too small, always too big (even annoying at times!)  The list goes on and on!

Can't wait to read all of this! Great idea!

HW 270  SW 251   1st GW 170    CW 143       2nd GW 150
 1st GOAL REACHED  170  5/23/2011

2nd GOAL REACHED 150 8/8/2011
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 412 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views