I'm so excited!

Samantha L.
on 8/31/11 8:21 am - Petaluma, CA
I just found out that someone on one of my WLS forums lives close to me... also, there is a support group in the area!!!  I have never gotten to go to a support group and we are going together on the 15th!!!!
 *note*  I moved here in January and still don't know anyone here... so, this is DOUBLY exciting for me! 

YAY!

Debra P.
on 8/31/11 8:34 am - CA
VSG on 03/15/12
 OMG !!!  You live in Petaluma and that is my favorite town. I just spent last weekend over there at the KOA campground on Old Redwood Hwy off the 101. I live in Sacramento and want to move to Petaluma so bad !!  I'm happy you found a friend. Best of luck !!

Samantha L.
on 8/31/11 8:38 am - Petaluma, CA
I was born and raised in Petaluma, but actually, I just need to update my profile.  I bought a house in Clearlake and live there now.

I LOVE Petaluma!   If you are ever going to be in the Petaluma area, I know a few post-ops there and we could do a little meet n greet. 

Debra P.
on 8/31/11 11:29 am - CA
VSG on 03/15/12
 What a freaking small world !!  I drive to Clearlake and Kelsyville at least twice a week for work.  Maybe we can have a meet and greet some day. Haha 

SweetLilyAnn
on 8/31/11 12:56 pm - TX
That is so awesome to have support. Just got back from my support group. It was over an hour's drive but worth it. Debra, I am crackin' up over your kitty photo. Sooooo great.

HW: 328   GW: 164  CW: 159  Height - 5' 8"  
GOAL REACHED 12/15/2012!!!!!!!!!

RNY Surgery Date:  6/21/11  
LBL/BL  - 11/6/2012 Arm Lift with Abdominal Lipo - 12/11/2012 - Dr. Paul PIn
Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.         - unknown - 

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 167 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 248 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 303 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 262 views