Not enough meal replacements to make it to Tuesday!!

jojo3283
on 9/2/11 9:36 am - OK
So I am on full liquids till the 9th and I will be out of my meal replacements from the Dr. on Saturday and the dr office closed at noon today so didn't make it :( what should I get at GNC to get me through. I get new direction pudding, Choclate drink and chicken soup do these since I can not stand Chike. I wnet to GNC eariler to see and was overwhelmed. I remeember reading somewhere here that they use Isopure.. but are the premixed bottles a "meal" replacement like chike and the others? What should i get GNC or Walmart are my options here! Help please. Thanks in advance !!!

Doing this for ME !!!                 
      Highest Weight 260 / Surgery Weight 235 /  My Goal 160 / Dr Goal 135                  

poet_kelly
on 9/2/11 10:18 am - OH
I'm not sure what makes one a meal replacement and another not.  Any protein drink you like will do fine.  Try Isopure, Cytosport, Oh Yeah and anything else that looks good, is low in sugar, and will give you 20-30 grams of protein.  Don't buy more than one of anything until you've tasted it.  Keep in mind that you might really like the chocolate flavor but hate the strawberry of the same brand.

You can also get Atkins shakes at Walmart.  They are a little lower in protein than I think is best, only 15 grams I think, but they are an option.  I did them on my pre op diet and liked them a lot, and then after surgery thought they were so disgusting I couldn't get them down.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Dee2011
on 9/2/11 10:26 am - PA
pure protien RTD ib chocolate is good.  I buy it buy the case for around $30
Most Active
Recent Topics