Advice please

vervetoloose
on 9/4/11 11:04 pm
My thought is that you are feeling PERISTALSIS. The reason it is painful is you are likely constipated, and the intestines are having a difficult time moving the fecal content along. I have had this happen to me, but if the pain is really bad go to the ER. Make sure you are well hydrated and getting all your fluids. Stool softeners and Milk of Magnesia are your friends.

" Oh you who love clear edges more than anything...........watch the edges that blurr."

Lorrainecma
on 9/4/11 11:08 pm
 I really don't like when people get on here and fuss at me when I do something that I shouldn't have ,and then post about it. That being said.......You are gonna have to be much more careful about what you put into your body. Our surgeons simply are not thorough enough about telling us what  we can or cannot have. That includes vitimins, and other little details that they don't give out. I have learned 100 X more on this web site than I have ever learned from my surgeons office. If you are ever unsure about something you can eat or drink, just make a post. Believe me everyone here is glad to help and offer advice. Of course their are lots of questions that only your surgeon can answer, but there is an incredible wealth of knowledge on this website also.

Hope you feel better. Dumpimg is not fun!!
Most Active
Recent Topics