WATERMELON???????

ALSGIRL02
on 9/24/11 12:25 pm

WILL WATERMELON MAKE ME DUMP

Jenn1973
on 9/24/11 12:27 pm - Ottawa, Canada
I eat tons of watermelon and it doesn't ake me dump.  I dump on many things, but no****ermelon. 

Jenn

Baby Boy Julian Frederick
Born August 11, 2011

poet_kelly
on 9/24/11 12:43 pm - OH
The only way to know for sure is to eat some and see.

Does your doc's plan have you eating raw fruits and veggies already, though?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Ladytazz
on 9/24/11 12:43 pm
I have found out that I will dump with too much fruit but I have had small amounts of watermelon with no problem.  If you try it start with a small amount and see how it goes.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

ALSGIRL02
on 9/24/11 1:11 pm
YES I CAN HAVE IT MY PLAN SAYS DIET FRUIT IN WATER OR FRESH. THANK YOU GUYS FOR RESPONDING SO QUICKLY!!!
Spudgrl
on 9/24/11 1:41 pm - Kuna, ID
Watermelon is m fav, and no dumping on it for me!!!

HW 410/CW165/GW165
Remember the past, Live in the present, Trust in the future........

oblack1994
on 9/24/11 2:00 pm - vancouver, WA
Funny you asked this! For me I love Watermelon!! I had the rouxeny surgery on Aug 3, this year and at 3.5 weeks I tried it and it didn't make me dump but it wasn't a good feeling after eating it. Just hurted my tummy, so got upset of course but Tried it again 2 weeks after that and totally can eat it! I am so happy, I even got some growing in my back yard! LOL wish me luck....
Good luck wth you,,,
T. Deeds
on 9/24/11 9:34 pm
It does not make me dump, but it does make others dump.  Also, watermelon can be a slider food.  I can eat 3 cups of it in one sitting.

Annie Mayzing
on 9/24/11 10:11 pm - Saunderstown, RI
For me, watermelon did not make me dump, in fact it soothes my stomach and has the added benefit of getting some extra fluids in you (I am ALWAYS lacking in the fluids department). Of course, each person is different. I suggest trying some for the first time when you are home just in case....

curvaceousdiva
on 9/24/11 10:30 pm - Hyattsville, MD
watermelon is one of the FEW fruits i CAN eat raw... its rather soothing for my tummy as well
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Most Active
Recent Topics