3rd Day of Pre-Op diet

Brandi S.
on 9/25/11 7:51 am - TX
Today was the 3rd day of my pre op diet and things are getting a little better. I don't have the hunger pains so badly but it almost killed me when Sunday dinner was made. I wanted to eat so bad. I had my protein shake and a cup of chicken broth and was done. That was a big accomplishment for me. I think my fav part is the sugar free popsicles lol

Can't wait for surgery date to get here!
zacmom
on 9/25/11 8:06 am
It gets easier as it goes on. Make sure you dont buy the store brand pops they are just nasty. Spend the extra few cents and splurge!! Keep up the good work, your date will be here before you know it.
Pam
newmerightnow
on 9/25/11 8:30 am - AK
You can do it. We are only a few days apart. My WLS in on Friday, October 14th.

Best of luck, Crissie

Paula F.
on 9/25/11 8:43 am - Rochester Hills , MI
You've already done the hardest part!  Congratulations!  I thought that 4th day and on were a breeze and wasn't hungry anymore.  I wish you the same result.

Paula
Dan OBrien
on 9/25/11 9:21 am - FL
It goes alot faster than you think!  Way to keep a positive attitude!
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.                                                                         HW: 396 GW:230

Brandi S.
on 9/25/11 9:43 am - TX
Thanks so much for the encouragement.. it's nice to have ppl that understand. :)
LJ1972
on 9/25/11 10:28 am - FL
I am 6wks out this Tuesday and SF Popsicles are still a must have!!! lol I love them!

Best wishes!
coleman74
on 9/25/11 10:55 am - AL
 Today is my 3rd day also and I must say its not been as bad as I thought it was going to be. I found that I you eat something like pudding (SF) after broth it makes me really full.  I went out shopping today and all I could think about was Chinese on my way home. I realized how much food was a part of everything that I do. Oh well 7 days left, Oct 3rd will be here before I know it. Good luck!!!
jess_wilson
on 9/25/11 12:06 pm
I'm on my 3rd day too!! MY surgery is scheduled for October 7th! It is getting easier, but today was my church's homecoming so there were tons of covered dishes that I used to absolutely gorge on. It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be! I had some beef broth and then my protein shake when I got home. I wish you the best of luck! :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 12 replies · 45 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 297 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 258 views