2 weeks til my husband comes home!!

BritsAQT89
on 9/26/11 6:19 am

2 weeks until my husband comes home and 6 months post op!!

So far I have lost 87 lbs and I noticed that i am able to eat a ALOT more than I was in the 1st month after sugery but not close to as much as I was able to eat before surgery!!

Finding it hard to stop drinking my calories and working hard on staying in the gym and making healthy choices.

I recently started selling scentsy and going back to school!!  So Im happy with my progress but would like to lose another 63lbs in the next 6 months or so!! ...So we will see.

...How is everyone else doing!??

ladyprof
on 9/26/11 6:25 am - Marion, AR
Won't your husband be happily surprised to see you!  Do you know how many calories you're eating each day?  I'm finding myfitnessbuddy.com to be really helpful with tracking protein, calories, exercise, etc.  It's an app on my iphone.

LaToya S.
on 9/26/11 6:50 am - Edwardsville, IL
At least you know where your calories are going! Keep up the good work

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

AddisynsMommy
on 9/26/11 12:13 pm - FL
 you are doing GREAT! I betcha can't wait for the hubs to be home!! =) I wish i could excercise more I want to lose about 45more lbs. I am currently down about 100lbs.... I like to use my fitness pal to track my food excercise and water. Keep up the good work!

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/11 4:51 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
LOL--I hope you've been sending him photos or he won't recognize you! Maybe you should have someone there to re-introduce you!!

That's really wonderful, and I know you'll be soooo successful.
Just don't get too tied to a date for goal, because our bodies don't always have the same timetable.

Best wishes,
Most Active
Recent Topics