Help please.

Angie H.
on 9/27/11 3:36 am - Brooklet, GA
I am about 15 months out from surgery and have done very well as far as not being sick or throwing up. Well for the past month I have had alot of nausea and was prescribed something for nausea which didnt help much really. I was able to eat and keep food down but just felt sick all the time (I have been having migraines too). Well now for the last 3 - 4 days I have been throwing up when I eat and nausea after I eat or drink. Do you think it could be a stricture this far out from surgery?
shannon0731
on 9/27/11 3:43 am - LA
Have they checked your gallbladder?  I have been told that some people experience gall bladder issues within a year after surgery--something about the rapid weight loss. Those sound like the symptoms my friend had 1 year post op and it was her gall bladder. My advice would be to let your surgeon know and see if he/she could order an ultrasound for you. that is the only way to see.

Good luck to you! Hope you get it cleared up really soon
I'm Ready!

poet_kelly
on 9/27/11 3:44 am - OH
It's possible but unlikely.  Could be an ulcer, gall bladder problem or a bunch of other things.  Have you called your doc back?  Sounds like you need some tests to figure out what the problem is.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Angie H.
on 9/27/11 3:47 am - Brooklet, GA
I have a call in to my doctor now..  I do not have a gallbladder, had that taken out about a year before the surgery so that is not the problem, but ulcer could be. I dont have pain, but I do have nausea.
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 403 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 337 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 337 views