6 months ago who would have thought.

Cherylkas
on 10/2/11 12:59 am - PA
I am now six months out..and I am down 103 pounds since 4/1 and  total of 120 since this time last yr when I started my 6  month supervised diet. I am blown away with where I am. Not just the loss but how happy and healthy I am now. I am the mom my kids deserve and my hubby has his wife back. But more then that I have ME...I got lost in all the fat and head games...well I am working on that. 

I know that I am still early out and things can come up down the road. I will take those as they come if they do and deal with them in a healthier way. 

I want to thank all the people who have helped me on my journey. With support and info that I needed. You all have helped in so many ways you have no idea and for that you have my undying gratitude.  
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

JJ_
on 10/2/11 1:11 am
Congratulations!  So the WLS wasn`t just an April Fools joke :)

Judy
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/11 1:54 am - Boston, MA
 congratulations!  
ktharp89
on 10/2/11 2:02 am - Gaithersburg, MD
 Congrats Cheryl!!! You are doing such a wonderful job!!
Height - 5'8  - SW - 292/ CW - 177.6 /GW - 150 - BMI - 27.1 - 114.4 lbs lost!
"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore" Vincent Van Gogh
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

SugarGrl
on 10/2/11 2:09 am
Congratulations!  What an accomplishment!

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  LET'S GET HEALTHY!     STARTING WEIGHT 211.8, SURGERY 23 MAR 11; ONEDERLAND 30 MAR 11 199.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Holly O.
on 10/2/11 2:28 am - FL
Awesome job!!
   Holly                                      
cindy S.
on 10/2/11 2:35 am - Ellwood city, PA
RNY on 03/05/12
Congratulations!!!!  I was at a support group at McGees in August and was very imprressed with your dedication this this life changing venture.  I had to reschedule til October 10.  I hope to be as happy as you are 6 mos from now.  CONGRATS AGAIN.
Cherylkas
on 10/2/11 2:52 am - PA
 Cindy, were you the one supposed to have the surgery in Sept? Sorry that you had to reshedule yet again if that is you. 

we have a wls-pittsburgh fb group if you wanna join let me know.
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

KateGal40
on 10/2/11 3:24 am - MI
That's wonderful!!!  Its very inspirational and motivational to read the successes everyone on here has had.  I hope I can say similar things 6.5 months from now!
cindy S.
on 10/2/11 3:30 am - Ellwood city, PA
RNY on 03/05/12

Yes it is me.  This time I had to reschedule because a co-worker husband had surgery for cancer.   And we are not staffed for both of us to be off.  I am very excited about Monday.  I would like to join the Pgh FB group.  I am somewhat computer illiterate, as you can see by my unchanged surgery date, no picture, etc.  Let me know what i Need to do to join.

Recent Topics