OT but how to update this?

Susan_U
on 10/2/11 8:30 am - Ontario, CA
OK, this is driving me crazy.  I just noticed that my thingie on the left still says "hoping to have surgery"  and I simply can't figure out how to get rid of that and put the date of my surgery in its place.

O great gurus of the forum, I will kiss thee upon thy great toes if you will enlghten me!

HW: 260  -  Consult: 241  -  SW: 239  -  CW: 206  -  GW: 140

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
Will Rogers

Kathy M.
on 10/2/11 11:10 am - summershade, KY
Go to MY OH  then to view profile on that page go up to customize profile then on general  is where you change that  hope this help

Kathy M

Susan_U
on 10/2/11 3:22 pm - Ontario, CA
Well, that's a step in the right direction--got rid of the planning surgery part.  Thanks!

However, I still can't find a way to put in the type/date of my surgery as I see others displaying.  This is absolutelysilliest thing to fixate on, but there it is.  It's sort of like that teeny piece of food that gets stuck between a tooth when you're out in public & can't do anything about it.  Your tongue keeps wandering to that tooth, trying to winkle it out.   Maddening.

So...how do I do it?  How did you do it?  How do the rest of them do it?!?

My tongue is getting tired...

HW: 260  -  Consult: 241  -  SW: 239  -  CW: 206  -  GW: 140

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
Will Rogers

Most Active
Recent Topics