Help posting pics!!!!

Amy T.
on 10/6/11 2:01 pm - CA
 I am excited to post my 4 month pics,  but it is not working!!!  I have them in my OH pics,  and drag and drop them and also have tried cutting and pasting them,  and I get an error message that says it can't do it from my hard drive... however they are on OH????  I have also tried photobucket, and pasting the code, and all that shows up is the code!  Urgh..... if anyone can let me know what I am doing wrong I would appreciate it!  

Thanks!
Amy
I am ready to be an active participant in my life rather than a spectator...  

Celia S.
on 10/6/11 2:06 pm - Grand Junction, CO
What browser are you running?

I generally run Firefox, but I could never get pictures to post until I tried doing it with Internet Explorer! If you're running anything other than IE try switching just to make the post and see if that helps!

Hope this helps!

Amy T.
on 10/6/11 2:22 pm - CA
 That could be it,  Im running safari on a MAC.
Amy
I am ready to be an active participant in my life rather than a spectator...  

robynlynnm
on 10/6/11 2:56 pm - Westminster, MD
I had to resize my pics but I am having an issue with my profile avatar not changing.  I see it in the box where I loaded it but not on my profile.  It's frustrating isn't it.  Somethings about this site do annoy me.  Not the people just the technical issues.

jobeth
on 10/7/11 7:43 am - FL

As great a site this is...I have the same issues using the photos and updating my weight etc.

Please OH...PLEASE get someone to put a more user friendly way of posting pics and using the widgets etc!!!''

In another time...the frustration I feel about this stuff would have me eating a pint of moose trac**** cream right out of the tub!  lol.  (No longer...yippie~)  But a SF popcycle sounds inviting!!!

Take a look at my avatar...I'm so proud of that pic...I'm thin in this photo...size 10.  But look how it uploaded...it widened me...again!  Uggg!!!

Please OH...help us!!!  Key words..."User friendly'  Not all of us are computer whizes.

jobeth...            
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 457 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?