Still NOT Reading the whole Paragraph

FinallyFit1
on 10/11/11 4:14 am

Hi
I have refreshed and waited but I still cannot read the whole line when people post.  The right hand side gets cut off and depending on the word sometimes it is difficult to dicifer.

Can anyone help me with this.  It happened about 4 weeks ago, and I really don't know what I was doing when it happened.  I guess I clicked something.
Bye the way, it only happens on this site.  Any other page I go to on the internet is fine.

Thanks for your help

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/11 4:18 am - Santa Cruz, CA
I complained about this to OH and they said it's a programming problem.  I resolved it by cutting
my posts short on the right margin by about 10 spaces. 

That seems to help, except when it's one of those answers to answers to answers, where the
posts get futher and further to the right.

Good luck! 
Ramie A.
on 10/11/11 4:33 am - Bronx, New York, NY

It's an Internet Explorer 8 issue.  To fix, you have to switch your browser to Google Chrome or an earlier version to IE.  It's annoying, isn't it!!

Lapband Nov 2006; revision to RNY 8/17/2011
5'3", HW: 205 / Consult: 189  /  SW: 184  /  CW: 140  /  GW: 130

pinkpeonies
on 10/11/11 4:45 am
VSG on 04/23/12
I have trouble with this site in any browser I've tried--Chrome, Firefox AND IE. It's very slow in general. The animated ads don't help and are really distracting (as they are supposed to be). But they certainly don't help with conflicts that prevent me from opening a new thread in a new tab, or make the entire screen flicker. I've got IE 7 at work and it's worst of all here. Very slow on the latest version of Firefox at home. And just slow on Chrome. :::grumble:::
FinallyFit1
on 10/11/11 4:58 am
Thanks for the replies...I have IE 9 and wondering if maybe when I updated is when it started acting up.
There really should be a solution though.  It is really frustrating. 

Most Active
Recent Topics