I made it home today!

dsermons
on 10/13/11 9:13 am - Austell, GA
Hello all,
 I came home today. Tape marks all over me, bu I am ok. Still having pain but its tolerable.   I am on an oral pain med eery four hours. Any suggestoins for a good brand of sugar free freezer pops?
My surgeon was great. they did thinkI had a leak but determined that it was not after dinking that god aweful blue dye.   Thanks for the support I know I will continue to need it throught out this process. Have anyof you tried the muscle milk protein shake? I am supposed to have 3 shakes or drinks of protein a day for a total of 60 grams a day but have not found a good one.

Thanks again
eunicemaythompson1

on 10/13/11 10:09 am - WA
im 5wks and did not care for muscle milk. but everyone is different it might taste gd to you.
sthepworth
on 10/13/11 10:10 am
Congratulations!! I'm glad that the 'leak' turned out to be nothing. I'll be looking to you for advice, since I don't have my surgery until 11/7/11. It's good to have people going through the same thing! You're doing GREAT!!
Together In Faith            
Adrienne G.
on 10/13/11 10:42 am - Germantown, MD
Hi,

I'm 7 days post-op...isn't all that tape the worse   I use bariatric advantage protein shakes (27g) and I will be honest... it is good BUT 3 a day is tough and I think it will be with any shake (hang in there).

P.S. ask for samples http://www.bariatricadvantage.com/catalog

Adrienne
Starting weight (12/10) - 346; Surgery day weight (10/11) - 282.4

richarddavis196
on 10/13/11 11:52 am - VA
Congrats on getting home, I came today as well. No real supprises. I had the muscle milk strawberries and creme. Not a big fan, to heavy fot me.
Godgaveus2
on 10/13/11 3:07 pm - WI
Hi, my surgery was Mon and I came home yesterday. The only thing I am allowed to eat is SF jello, broth and SF popsicles. My pain is still pretty intense. I plan on calling tomorrow to see if it's normal. Good luck on your progress.

Amy
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 457 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?