got a date, got a date!

Laney B.
on 10/13/11 11:07 pm
 well after years and years of bugging you guys about which surgery to get, under a different name, so don't try to look at my history, since i forgot the username and password to that account during my 'fat acceptance' stage :)

i've a date for an RNY, when i went to see the surgeon at first i was asking for the VSG, but he said it wasn't possible for me coz i have a slow motility esophagus...

at first i was afraid, i was petrified, lalala won't break into song, don't worry :)

but now i'm sooo happy i'm doing it this way, but still a little concerned about dumping... how sensitive are you guys? if i wanted a piece of KFC would i be insta-sick?  i don't mind giving up simple carbs and such, but i do worry about how to get protein without getting fat... can you tell me of a good site for simple eating after RNY... i don't cook, my husband is going to whip me up a batch of SOMETHING at the beginning of the week, and put it in the freezer for me, bless his pea pickin' heart :)

now that my surgery is coming up fast, i want to research how i will be eating, any help would be greatly appreciated!

xoxoxoxox
Kathy M.
on 10/13/11 11:58 pm - summershade, KY
Your Dr office sould give you what you can eat and I look up weight loss surgery recipe and you can put in search bar on here but you ain't going to eat the same as before surgery I hate to smell some  foods  but wish you luck see you on the loser bench. keep us posted

Kathy M

Laney B.
on 10/14/11 12:06 am
 yes, thank you, i'm going to phone the dietician today and ask her to give me pre and post op diets, and then a list of good foods for a gastric bypass patient, esp for one who doesn't  COOK haha... but still if anybody else can recommend good food websites for RNY i would love that :)

cheers
Kathy M.
on 10/15/11 1:03 am - summershade, KY
Just eat high proteins low cal and sugar foods
Laney B.
on 10/15/11 10:00 am
 Thanks Kathy :)
Most Active
Recent Topics