Stuck!!

h_squared
on 10/17/11 1:46 pm - IN
Ok gang, just had my first dry heaving/vomiting episode....on a freaking pill no less!

15 months post op and other than a weird abdominal pain thing at 4 months out and a regurgitation at 3 months, I have never had any major issues.

Until this past week...on vacation.

Got one of my calcium pills stuck, the same ones I have been taking for over a year.  Must have been trying to slide out sideways or something.

Typically, if a pill is being, well, a pill, and gets "stuck", it sets off a sneezing attack. Not this time. I honestly didn't think I could throw up.  I have not have what I would consider a full on head-over-the-toilet-wishing-the-ceiling-would-fall-in-on-me-and-let-me-die episode. Boy, did that change.  Ironically, all the heaving helped the pill pass. It never did come back out.  

So I guess the moral of my tale is, never be lulled into complacency.  Sooner or later, you'll end up with your head in the loo.  

~Heather

www.facebook.com/hphsquared

The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'.  -Anonymous

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 429 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 362 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 446 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 362 views