Surgery Date

NanaRose142
on 10/23/11 12:40 pm - TX
I am just a week away from having my surgery.  I am on the 2 shakes and South Beach Diet.  Have done ok on the first week .  I have lost 5 pounds.   Looking forward to the week passing by fast and my pre-op to be fine. How bad should I expect to feel the first week?  I have heard that the pain is horrible the first week to second week.  I know there will be some pain but  really do not know what to expect.  Any info????
Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I got older.    
jkay05
on 10/23/11 12:51 pm
Hi Nanarose....I'm a week out as well...well tomorrow that is Oct 31. I have to have a week pre-op diet tomorrow. I have been doing it halfway starting all but supper this past week just to not have to go so all at once.
I have heard horrible gas aka pain...but am not sure on incision. I have heard lots of different on that part. I am just glad it's not gonna be as bad as my past c-sections.lol

NanaRose142
on 10/23/11 1:25 pm - TX
Mine is the 31st also.  We will have to stay in touch.  Where are you?  I am in Texas near Ft. Worth.  Having surgery in Waco.
Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I got older.    
Susan_U
on 10/23/11 1:15 pm - Ontario, CA
Pain varies from person to person. It's a case of "won't know 'til I get there." Some people have quite a bit of pain, others have some, and then there are those who have none. I am in the latter category. Even when I was in the hospital the pain just wasn't bad at all and once I got home other than mild aches I had no pain.

HW: 260  -  Consult: 241  -  SW: 239  -  CW: 206  -  GW: 140

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
Will Rogers

jkay05
on 10/23/11 1:40 pm
I'd love to keep in touch. I sent you a friend request with some info.