Vitamins

aubiefan143
on 10/23/11 11:44 pm - herndon , VA
RNY on 01/26/10 with
I know I should have this down to a science by now, but I have been spacing things out that I believe I can take together so I am just trying to consolidate...lol

I know I have to space out my calcium every 2-3 hours, and I know to not take my iron with the calcium and not for at least 2 hours after the calcium.

Is it ok to take B-12, Vit D, Multi (has a little iron, but I take a seperate iron at night) and Calcium (1st dose) together in the morning?
Example...
4am.......B12, Vit D, Multi, Calcium
8am.......Calcium and Multi
1pm........Calcium
8pm........Iron with Vit C
I have a weird schedule. I work 4am - 11:30am
Is there anything I am missing or need to tweek?
Thanks Y'all

Penny
Highest weight 275 
Surgery weight 241
Goal weight 145
Current
  weight 143 (after TT and Thigh lift)   

Dave Chambers
on 10/24/11 12:05 am - Mira Loma, CA
I have my scripts and supplments separated into a pill compartment. I take one compartment AM, 2nd mid day, and 3rd at bedtime. Works for me.  If you take iron, then I'd space that mid morning or whatever works for you. I split my calcium into 3 doses. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Ramie A.
on 10/24/11 12:49 am - Bronx, New York, NY
Except for time of day, that's the exact pattern of my vitamin intake.  Oh, and I take my second multi with the third calcium dose.

So far, so good it seems to me.  You'll need to get labs done in order to know what to tweek.

Nice!

Ramie A.
Lapband Nov 2006; revision to RNY 8/17/2011
5'3", HW: 205 / Consult: 189  /  SW: 184  /  CW: 140  /  GW: 130

poet_kelly
on 10/24/11 5:06 am - OH
Yeah, that is just fine.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 430 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 363 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 447 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 363 views