i need a fellow rny people to talk to

natalie1975
on 10/24/11 1:56 pm - Yardley, PA
hi everyone,
if at all possible i'd love to share my experiaces with fello post ops
catje1977
on 10/24/11 2:11 pm - Raamsdonksveer, Netherlands

Hi Natalie

How are you? You have been post op a LONG time, so many of us will be curious about your experience! How are you doing after so many years? Weight wise, food wise, exercise wise? Any complications? Any tips or advice for newbies (Even though almost a year out; compared to you I am a newbie LOL)

You can make many great friends over here!

Greetings

Cat

FinallyFit1
on 10/24/11 9:30 pm
Hi Natalie
I would love to hear about your journey. I am sure you will have lots of advice. I am not at goal yet and am grazing way too much.
lynnc99
on 10/24/11 10:36 pm
Natalie, this is a wonderful source of info but many on this board are fairly new.

You might be interested in the PA board - go to Regional Forums and you will see every state listed. It is an active group with many RNY folks who live near you.

Let me also recommend the support groups at Barix in Langhorne PA, not far from you. I don't make it all that often due to distance from Lancaster where I live - but they are excellent. Post op support is 3rd Wed. evening at 7, or 1st Saturday at 11 a.m.

I am a bit over 2 years out and hanging in there - not grazing but facing some wavering in my resistance to eating the junk....getting back full force to the gym which helps immensely!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views