Found a wonderful use for SF syrup

Susan_U
on 10/26/11 3:51 pm - Ontario, CA
I had to take some Milk of Magnesia tonight.  I hate the taste of that stuff--even the "cherry flavored" which I don'thave in the house in any case.

So there I was, wrinkling my nose at the bottle and dreading it when a light bulb flashed above my head.  I carried the blue bottle to the kitchen and squirted a bit of SF syrup into the spoon before pouring the Milk of Magnesia into it then slurped it on down.  I'll never dread Milk of Magnesia again! 

I chose Creme de Menthe flavor this time, but if I have to take that stuff again I will go for variety and choose a different flavor...

HW: 260  -  Consult: 241  -  SW: 239  -  CW: 206  -  GW: 140

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
Will Rogers

Carla M.
on 10/26/11 11:44 pm
RNY on 02/21/11 with
I wish that would work for me! I keep trying the SF syrups hoping I'll like them in something. It never works...they are just too sweet for me. I hate the MoM too though! I might have to get creative like you did!

Magan M.
on 10/27/11 1:04 am
 I thought I was the only one who didn't like the SF syrups.  They're not too sweet, they just have a weird tast to them that does nothing to enhance any flavors.