6 yrs post op..haven't updated for long time!! so sorry

FakeBake
on 10/28/11 4:42 pm - AZ
Hi Obesity HELP!! Well Help says it all! kinda crazy to come back to this website...BUT IT FEELS GOOD!! So i want to start by saying Hello to all you obesity help fans!! Well a bunch of time has passed for me. I'm 6 yrs out!  I've had 3 babies all natural!! yeah me..hehehe they are 1,2 and 3..beautiful babies! I'm doing very good..i got down to 125..im 5ft2...but alot of people were saying i was too thin..so i have put some weight on..i know weigh 145..i don't really like it much! So im thinking of losing again...i swore to myself that i would never get heavy again! I hope all you that is looking to do surgery have great success...hugs to all Tara
Loveshinesthru
on 10/28/11 4:46 pm - Mesa, AZ
 WElcome back! looking forward to reading your posts!

HW: 314 SW: 297 CW:166

sjweiser
on 10/28/11 5:05 pm
 Hi Tara,
Remember one thing its up to you on your weight . It should not be up to anybody. I have had people tell me that also but they have weight problems there selfs.

Steven
Price S.
on 10/28/11 9:14 pm - Mills River, NC
20 lbs after 6 yrs and 3 babies is not so bad.  You can lose that if you want to.  You know what you did 6 yrs ago and can do it again.  At least you don't have to have surgery again because your tool is still there.  Good luck.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

FakeBake
on 10/29/11 1:46 am - AZ
correction 7 years post op!! I have done very well with my surgery! I still have problems with meats..hard to eat eggs of any kind!! of course if you take it slow chew  the meat well it works ok!! but the eggs actually hurt my stomach..strange! ya the most weight i gained with my babies was 20 pounds..i took it all off like a couple days after birth! people were amazed! I will update some photos! alot has changed in 7 years! some wonderful..some not!
SoulLips
on 10/30/11 2:00 pm - Cloverdale, CA
It sounds like you're doing well for being 3 years out and having had 3 babies!  I look forward to hearing about your progress (should you choose to lose weight again).
Start weight: 306   Surgery weight: 282   Current weight 199.5

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 453 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 410 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 350 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?