Muliti vitamin

Stacy11
on 11/5/11 5:58 am
 Ok I have been taking flints tone chewable since surgey last month obj they r horrible can anyone suggest a different one that isn't nasty? I am having problem choking them down
hlacy
on 11/5/11 6:31 am - Chandler, AZ
Flintstones are not suited for us. I take the Centrum Silver tabs now, but right after surgery I took the Centrum Silver Chewables. They are Lemon Berry flavored and tasted like Fruit Loops to me :)
"Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come"           

poet_kelly
on 11/5/11 6:37 am - OH
People have different tastes, but the truth is that Flintstones aren't adequate for us even if you like the taste.  They are missing some important stuff.

Some people like chewable Centrum.  Celebrate and Bariatric Advantage also sell chewable vitamins and I think you can get free samples if you call them and ask.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
Recent Topics