anorexic

immafatgirl
on 11/6/11 7:14 am - KY
sometimes this is what i want to be. i was once when i was a teenager for a while. but u know when i eat something anymore. i feel so bad . i just dont want to eat anymore..
cajungirl
on 11/6/11 7:26 am
You have to eat, this is very unhealthy thinking for you. Please get in counseling NOW. I have met a few ladies on this site in the years I've been here deal with anorexia and severe vitamin deficiencies, one that has irreversible damage.

It isn't uncommon early out to not want to eat if you aren't feeling hunger, it's important though to get in your protein to be healthy. You didn't have surgery to become unhealthier.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

emt_amy
on 11/6/11 10:21 am - MN
I was annorexic also for a while as a teenager. Nobody noticed me drop 40 lbs in a month. Get some help, you can do more harm than good if you follow that path again.

Michelle8885
on 11/6/11 11:02 am
I was diagnosed with bulimia in highschool. And b/c it hurt my then bf, now husband so much to see me like that i promised him that i'd never go back there. However the reverse happenede to me and i gained 150 lbs over 10 years. I just had my surgery almost a month ago and i agree... sometimes i dont want to eat. Sometimes when i'm getting in all my needed protein during the day .... I find myself thinking... uh do i really have to eat again? isn't this going to make me fat? I honestly dont want to eat at all right now which is the worst part of it all b/c i feel like i'm eating without any hunger signals which to me is like emotional eating.
Your not alone in your thinking, but i do urge you to find some sort of support system. I am in counsling and I attended a RNY support group at my surgeons office. Makes a world of a difference to talk to someone who face to face who is also going through what your going through. If u ever want to talk send me a message... I can relate to how you are feeling.
Michelle~  Surgery date: 10-12-11
(SW/312
)(CW/184)(GW/150)

Rate of loss: 
142 lbs down since my heighest weight ever! Dr's goal was reached at 192

Medley411
on 11/6/11 12:27 pm
I urge you to talk to someon about this.  You are just past your surgery!  This surgery will take you through so many emotions. While you are losing weight you will experience so many highly emotional issues. 
I commend you for speaking up, honesty is a great tool to have, hang on to it.  Whatever you do, keep talking and ignore anyone who tries to bring you down!  You are very brave to admit this. 
Never give up, you are worth it!

Laura in Texas
on 11/6/11 5:35 pm
You had surgery to get HEALTHY. Why would you want to risk your life and become anorexic? I hope when you dig deep, this is not how you really feel. If it is, seek help.

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

immafatgirl
on 11/7/11 1:18 am - KY
ITS NOT THAT I WANT TO BE UNHEALTHY. IM JUST TIRED OF FOOD MAKING ME SICK. i have called several times to see if i can get in to see a nutritionist. but they are never available , so i just do the best i can. of course i dont want to be unhealthy ive been that for way to long. but every little thing i put in my stomache shouldnt feel horrible . it brings me down and the last thing i need is anorexia or depression with this. im trying so very hard to do what im supposed to. but i have an appt on the 9th. so maybe he will listen to me and i can get some answers on what i may be doing wrong . WHO KNOWS!!!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 447 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 402 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 336 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 336 views