Vitamin B12 Help

FinallyFit1
on 11/12/11 10:51 pm
I have always used Bariatric Advantage B12, but just recently purchased Vitamin World sublingual.
Does anyone else use the Vitamin World brand.  They have different properties from each other.

BA - 1000mcg with Folic Acid

VW- 5000 mcg with coenzyme 100 mcg.

I get so confused when manufactures change things around.  It is so hard to compare.   I need some help as to which one is the better one and best for my health.
Thanks

Dave Chambers
on 11/12/11 11:02 pm - Mira Loma, CA
One brand is 5 times more B12 than the other, and likely you don't need to take that one daily.  I use a 2500mcg 2-3 times a week.  If you've already gotten the VW brand, then I'd try 1-2 per week if you B12 was already at the 900-1000 desired levels.  Adjust amount used after viewing labs in a month or so. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

poet_kelly
on 11/12/11 11:52 pm - OH
Either one is fine.  If you use the VW one, you don't have to take it as often.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

FinallyFit1
on 11/14/11 6:58 am
thanks everyone.  that was helpful

Most Active
Recent Topics