Thanksgiving Recipes Anyone?

StephanieRN
on 11/16/11 10:27 am - IN
Anyone have any good Thanksgiving Recipes to share?

Stacy4442
on 11/16/11 10:36 am
I remember reading a pumpkin pudding kind of thing from eggface.  What kind of recipes are you looking for?

hlacy
on 11/16/11 12:43 pm - Chandler, AZ
I've been enjoying my own tweaked green bean casserole - I use 98% fat free Cream of Mushroom soup, and use dehydrated onions instead of the french fried ones. I don't mix any in - I just sprinkle some on top near the end and let the brown up. Same onion flavor - yum!
"Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come"           

Cherylkas
on 11/16/11 12:46 pm - PA
 Go check out Nikki's blog she has lots of yummy recipes for the holidays

http://bariatricfoodie.blogspot.com/
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

qnmimi
on 11/16/11 1:59 pm - Cottage Grove, MN
I'm not at home right now, but I have a splenda crustless pumpkin pie recipe that is easy...1-15oz can pure pumpkin, 1-12(or13)oz can evaporated milk, 1/2C splenda, 2T pumkin pie spice, 2 beaten eggs. Mix pumpkin, splenda & spices, then add milk, then eggs mixing well. Pour into slightly greased 8inch glass pie pan and bake 375 degrees for 50 minutes, or until pie sets well. Cool, then refridgerate until ready to serve. Cut in regular pie slices are under 200 cals...can't remember rest of stats offhand. Super nummy with FF/SF cool whip

YankeeRose
on 11/16/11 2:48 pm - Meadville, PA
I copied this from Michelle E. (have not tried it yet)

cranberry sauce...

2 -12 oz bags of fresh cranberries boil with 2 cups of water.. 10 mins.. mix in 1- sugar free orange jello dessert.. add 10 ice cubes.. then refrigerate..

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op

Most Active
Recent Topics