country line dance DVD

grmadeb01
on 11/21/11 3:44 am - FL
hey guys, i just wanted to share, i bought "dance off the inches, country line dance" dvd, from wal mart for around $10/00 it is pretty good....they have a section to show you all the different steps, then you can go to the exercise section, i make it through the warm up and just 1 of the dances, and i am done, but that is after doing 1.5 miles on the treadmill....they show you the steps, go through it for a bit, so you get it, then they add a new step or 2, you work on those 2, then go back to the start and add it all together, then add a couple more steps, work on those til you get it, then add that to the start...so basically its 2 steps forward, 1 step back to the start...ha ha

its not really country music like at the clubs, but is a nice beat to work out to, i have had to change up a couple of the steps to what i can do, now just to get a pair of tennis shoes or cowboy boots to dance in..so far i just use socks, as my shoes i wear dont slide much at all, that why i wear them ha ha.
anyhow check it out for those of us that are not ready or cant afford to go to a gym

have a good day
debby
BeautifulCajun
on 11/21/11 5:47 am - Evangeline , LA
Thats cool!!

I love changing up my routine!

CatladyofPburg
on 11/21/11 12:58 pm - NJ
Thanks!
I've been trying to decide what videos to get.  There dont seem to be any fitness shows on TV anymore and I worry about wasting money I dont have on something I dont like.

I will try this one!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 481 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 405 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 394 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 341 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 165 views