2 month plateau

vanessa_butterfly28
on 11/21/11 12:26 pm - Raleigh, NC
My one year surgiversary is coming up on December 3rd and I have yet to lose 100 lbs!! I have been stuck in a miserable plateau since steptember and it's been stressin me out sooo bad! 

Has anyone ever tried the south beach diet to help get through a stall??  Either that or does anyone have an nutritional tips for breaking through it.  I basically eat the same things every single day (almost always healthy with maybe too many carbs)  I need something that is a no brainer and doens't consume too much time or effort. Hey, just bein honest!

Please help!

Thanks! 

poet_kelly
on 11/21/11 12:31 pm - OH
Cut out all the refined carbs - no bread, no pasta, no rice.  Rely on beans, milk, and veggies for carbs.  Not forever, just right now, to break through this stall. 

Increase your protein.

Increase your physical activity.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

lillypond...
on 11/21/11 12:55 pm
Go to www.pamtremble.com and click on popular post and click on breaking a stall, maybe that might give you some idea on how to start losing again.  Good Luck
vanessa_butterfly28
on 11/22/11 9:27 am - Raleigh, NC
Thanks for trying, but that link didn't work!

Day_dream_believer
on 11/21/11 10:30 pm
I am doing the south beach diet now to break my stall.   Truthfully, it was pretty much what I have been told to eat.  Protein first, lots of veggies, a little fruit, and stay away from white bread, pasta, sugar etc.   I was noticing that I was eating too many refined carbs  although everything else was healthy.  It was also making me crave more unhealthy stuff.  It seems to be working.  I have lost 5 pounds in the last 10 days.    This tells me that carbs are not my friend.  I plan on staying away from them until I reach my goal. 

vanessa_butterfly28
on 11/22/11 9:24 am - Raleigh, NC
Yeah, I have a pretty good feeling that carbs are the culpirt.  I have a very good feeling also that getting stricked about things again will do the trick! 20 more lbs to go!
Like you were saying, everything I eat is healthy I just combine too many simple carbs with it.  I got this!

Thanks so much for your help!

Michelle_2975
on 11/22/11 1:48 pm - Canada
I too haven't lost any weight since September.