Proud of myself

Cherylkas
on 11/22/11 12:07 pm - PA
 I am kinda proud of myself as this has been one hell of a week. Stress like I have never dealt with in my life. Someone his bullying my oldest son at school and no it is not a kid but a parent. And I found out today that she is keeping tabs on my online life....nice huh....even here...great there goes my feeling of not being judged for what i post...anyway we had a meeting and I hope that it is resolved  I really do for my sons sake. 

But what I am proud of is that I did not turn to food in my stress. I dealt with it in other ways. This is a very big step for me as well I am an emotional eater. 
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

Antonia R.
on 11/22/11 12:22 pm - University Park, IL
VSG on 06/11/13
 GOOD JOB!!!!

Now, about that school mom, I know forgiveness is the Christian way ,but so is an eye for an eye. You need to blind that heifer......LOL Is she snorting dog food??? What adult harasses a kid??? No life.......the nerve of some people.......
~*ANTONIA*~

Loveshinesthru
on 11/22/11 12:25 pm - Mesa, AZ
 Doesnt that fall under stalker? she is stalking you online. 

HW: 314 SW: 297 CW:166

Antonia R.
on 11/22/11 12:34 pm - University Park, IL
VSG on 06/11/13
 Agreed cyber stalker she is indeed.....lol
~*ANTONIA*~

Raynae S.
on 11/22/11 11:03 pm - PA
Great Job! I can't believe a grown woman/mom would pick on a child!!!

SweetLilyAnn
on 11/23/11 1:00 am - TX
TO CHERYL's STALKER....quit bullying her baby and stop stalking her everywhere online - especially here. You need to get a life of your own and I pray that you or your child never know what the pain that Cheryl and her child have suffered at your hands. Cherly should call the police on you. We back her up on this site....so BACK OFF of Cherly and her baby. Cheryl, I would call the police TODAY and make a record of her behavior for future prosecution. I am in this line of work and think that you should do it.

HW: 328   GW: 164  CW: 159  Height - 5' 8"  
GOAL REACHED 12/15/2012!!!!!!!!!

RNY Surgery Date:  6/21/11  
LBL/BL  - 11/6/2012 Arm Lift with Abdominal Lipo - 12/11/2012 - Dr. Paul PIn
Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.         - unknown - 

Most Active
Recent Topics